My free time activity


Hi everyone!

Today I’m going talk about an activity that I do, well I practice cheerleading since I was in high school, but now I started again in first year of university in the team “Leones” of Universidad of Santiago (USACH) a college level of cheerleading. Now I united to Legend Black team, that is an all-star level, I belong to the feminine team named “Queen”.
In the summer, we practice two days at the week, now we practice one day, all the Wednesday since 8:00 to 10:00 PM, and some weeks we practice at Tuesday at the same timetable. We practice in the “Gym classic” it’s located near to Rondizzoni subway station.
The cheerleading it’s a very complete sport, most of the people think is only elevate the flyers, but we have to do gymnastic, jumps, a lot of workouts, flexibility and strength. An especially need have resistance because we have to do all of that in a routine of 2 minutes and always with a smile in the face jaja.
I really love this sport, because you have to work as a team, if someone falls all the group falls so you have to really trust in with you are work, in my case in who is elevate me. Also as an individual you can improve yourself. Even when you have to compete a lot, you always have funny moments, and win a lot of friends.
I want to do cheer until I can, get better as a flyer and have the best gymnastic possible.

Thanks for reading<3.



Pd: it's a ugly picture, but is the only that I find :c


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario