My favorite series


Today I wanna talk about my favorite series, this is Pretty litles a american tv show based on a book with the same name of the author Sara Shepard.

I started watching this series when I was like eleven years old, because they transmitted it in the cable television, but it was the last year when I star too see all again.

This show has seven seasons, and its over this year. The plot is abaout five Friends Hannah, Spencer, Emily, Aria and Alison, who the last thing is missing, and all the series is about how to happend that, on the way too, they have been harassed by a stranger whos name is "A". In spite of to be a teenager series with romance and all this uperficial thing, in the background its a series about mysterius and you have to wate to the end to solve all the secrets.


I recommended this serie to anyone who wanna laugh, cry and obviously like mysteries and secrets. And my favorite personaje always will be Hannah Marin.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario