Inception


Hi guys

in this blog I'm going to talk to you about a movie that I enjoyed a lot, The movie is "Inception" by director Cristopher Nolan. It is a science fiction movie, psychological type. It stars Leonardo Dicaprio, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ken Watanabe, Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard, Cillian Murphy, Tom Berenger and Michael Caine. The film is based on the fact that the main character manages to enter the dreams of the people and know the secrets of the people.

I saw this movie with my boyfriend last year (although the movie was released in 2010). The truth I did not encourage much to see it, but my boyfriend had it very intrigued, and although in a beginning I could not understand it, as it progressed I could not stop pushing it, and kept me attentive and intrigued until the last minute.

Although science fiction is not my favorite genre, I am a person of romantic movies like "The Notebook", I must say that it really captivates me. And I recommend it, it's that type of movie that has you attentive all the time, that questions you. Well and specifically if you like the kind of movies like The Sinister Island or the Butterfly Effect, this song cannot be missing from your list!

Pd: I must confess that after watching this movie, I feel a certain fear that someone is sniffing in my dreams

Thanks for reading




Comentarios

  1. Mmh i've never seen:( but i will write in my pendings list ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh! that was a good review, i'm going to put this movie on my list!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ou I never seen this movie, I´ll do one day jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like this movie and I really liked the end

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario