My favorite gif



Hello everyone!

If I have to choose one particular gif I would choose my mom’s gif to my eight teen birthdays. Well that year was really difficult in a familiar area; we pass very bad things with my mom that year, so I wasn’t very excited for my birthday.   

So that day was a week day, I came from school in the afternoon, and my boyfriend was waiting for me in my house, that’s was the first thing weird, because I expected he came in the night for eat cake and that’s things. So he invited me to lunch to the center, very close of my house, and he takes me much time in the center like three hours, and he made excuse like we have to pass a shop to see a t-shirt or see make up, and he hates that I go to see make up, so all that’s was very suspicious.

Finally we came my home like the eight of the night, and my mom had prepared a little surprise reunion with a cake, balloons, my friends, my uncle and all in secret. That’s the reason for my boyfriend has to distract all the afternoon.  It was the best gif, because my mom did my birthday very especial and happy for me.

Thanks for reading<3                                          

Here is a picture with my mom, and with my mom and my boyfriend, Luis jeje<3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario