My favorite App!

Hi everyone!

Today I’m going to write about my favorite app, this is Instagram this app that I use the most. I don’t remember very well the date that I start to use it, it can maybe the 2014 when I was sixteen years old, I star to used because my best friend have it, so she wants to I start to use to like his photos, so I have to start used it.

I like very much this app because is multifunctional, you can see pictures, (and memes obviously) you can’t make “insta-historys” that is make a picture or video that long for twenty four hours and also you can chat in “DM”, and I am a really fan of beauty bloggers so I like to use Instagram to see hers publications.

Well, if I have to be honest I use this app everyday more than Facebook or YouTube, even times I open it, see one picture and close it when I busy. Sometimes think to uninstall Instagram in my phone because it distracted me.

I would recommend this app for everyone, and follow the people or the theme that you like, for example pets, or landscape or artist, used with responsibility and have fun.

Thanks for reading<3




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario