My favorite photograph



This photograph was taken in Brazil, in the Beto Carrero Park in my study tour and it was taken by my best friend Dominique in December of 2015.  

In this photography in this photo I am with my classmates Esperanza, María Fernanda, Isidora and María Paz, doing a cheerleader lift, since in those years I was flyer on my school team, so ¿what better place for a gymnastic activity than another country? I remember that when we did the elevation, other Brazilian cheerleaders came to us to talk with us. I also remember the guide trying to do something dangerous, but we do not care much.

This photo I like for many reasons, I was very happy to be in Brazil with my course, I also love the background, the park entrance Beto Carrero is similar to a castle of multiple colors, and it is really beautiful and obviously because I look cute in the photo that is very important haha.

Thanks for reading <3.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario