A job I would like to do in the future



If I have to choose a job that I would like to work, would be work in a beauty salon, because I think is a very enjoyable place of work in where I can relate with the people  and do works relate with beauty, like nail art or skin care treatment.
 
I would like to work in this job because I think the beauty is more important that people thinks it is, because the personal image that one person have it of himself can make a such difference in her self-worth, is not only superficial and frivolous thing like it see.

For work in a beauty salon I would need to learn and get better the abilities of the service I offer, like hair court or nails. Also I think I would need to learn to have patience with the clients, even when their late or don’t know what type of hair court wants.  Something that I am sure that I would be a good adviser because I always listen and remember the people and what people told me.

Finally I think the satisfaction I would have from this work, would be see the clients happy or more confident with his personal image and I help to that’s happens.


Thanks for reading. <3



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario