A place I would like to visit

I really would love travel to Peru, I would like to Visit and do the route to Machu Picchu. I think this place is a monument of sudamerica culture and where landscape tells you the history of Inca people, I really like go in the close future because I have the scare that would close Machu Picchu for the exhaustion of rocks. If I have the possibility to visit this place I would like go with my mom, (But she has to coach physically for up the stairs) I think will be a really beautiful memory for both of us.

If I go I would like walk since “Ollantaytambo” town to “Aguas Calientes” through the Sacred Valley of Incas, even if this rout take many hours and sacrifice, I think know the Valley is a unique experience when you can see animals a plant life that its only there. However I think this route can be a little dangerous but I would like take the risk.

I hope I can make some money and save it for this travel and go with my mom, it’s a dream that I would love make possible in the next years.   
+
Thanks for reading!
 +
.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario