My Best Friend

Hi Guys

Today I'm gonna write about my best friend. His name is Dominique Soto but for me is Domy, I know her since 4 grade of primary school, since there were never to get apart, thats like nine ortens years of friendship. We spend all the tenageer time toguethers so, we know each others like sister in good and bad ways.

In the most common things we don't have many things in common, she likes kpop, and I do not, i really like political thing and she hate it, she loves the alternative clothes and anime and I am more fashion normal. But in the values we are the same, no lie, tell the truht even that heart, always be loyal, always be there when we need it, so I think this is more important that trivial things.

I have many memories with her, the school, the school trip to Brazil, the first partys, first boyfriends, first drunked. Now because we are in differents colleges, she is USACH, we cant see each others that often like we want, but always chat or speak on telephone. I hope she Will be alway my bestie

Thanks for Reading. <3




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario