RuPaul's Drag Race


Hi everyone
Today I’m going to talk about a serious that I like very much is “RuPaul's Drag Race” this is not a TV show, (but in Chile is now a copy of this show in Mega channel, by the name “The switch”), Whatever, this is very funny show about a competition for the title “American next drag”, like the old show of Tyra Banks “Americas next top model” when the participants they must probe that they have the best condition for be a Drag queen star.

I started to see this show because my cousin like the Chilean version and this American version, and he recommended to me, at the star I do not understand anything, I didn’t even know much about drag culture, but when I finish to see the first season I became a real fan about this show.

I not like to see many episodes together, I think in this way it loses the magic of the show, so I see like one or two episodes in a week. But now Netflix only have the season eight and in the Latin sound, I must see in a not official web site, so I see like one episode at week.

It’s a very and funny show, I pretty sure that I eliminate a lot of prejudice that I have respect of drag or gay culture, and now I can understand why I don’t see this early?

Thanks for reading!<3




Comentarios